WHAT TEEN GRADUATES SAY...
“This seminar gives you a chance to learn and explore, with adults and peers, everything about real life that you don’t learn in school." - Casey, age 16
“It's 3 days of fun and truthfulness, with a great group of people.”
- Gabe, age 15
“I came thinking I wouldn’t learn anything, but it was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had!” - Eric, age 16
“I learned that everyone deserves forgiveness, especially ourselves.”
- Molly, age 16
“I learned that the situation is what you make of it, positive or negative, and you have a lot of influence and choice.”
- Annemarie, age 15
Lifewise... the knowledge you need to have a successful life!
- developing leadership skills
- building self-confidence
- improving relationships
- living with integrity
- accepting & trusting yourself
- expressing yourself freely
- developing compassion and understanding
- dealing with problems in a positive way
- relaxing and reducing stress
- finding real happiness
In this fun weekend seminar, you’ll learn through exercises, group discussions, visualization, and more. There will be music, dancing and games and you’ll leave with new knowledge, new friends and a new understanding of yourself.
- practical keys to making your life happier, more fulfilling, more fun and more successful.
- about yourself and the unique person that you are.
- about other teens and how they feel and what they experience.
- the life skills that all successful people have--skills that will last a lifetime!
Ages: High School
Hours: Friday 7:00-10:00pm, Saturday: 1:00-7:00pm, Sunday: 1:00-7:00pm
Location: To Be Determined
*payment plans and financial assistance available
Pay in Full NOW!
Pay $100 Deposit NOW!
FIND OUT MORE!
Contact: Janet at 978-969-3950/
or Dennis Pratt at
Feedback from a Lifewise Teen Leadership Graduate
"This weekend was amazing. It taught me so much and was by far the best seminar I have been to. It helped me realize that it's ok to open up to other people without worrying about what they will think about me, and also to feel better about myself in all aspects. I also met some of the most awesome people and I hope we can do this again!" - Jessica, age 16